Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sharing Animation - Music Video - Look (Mrzyk & Moriceau, 2011)

Continuing with the animated music video sharing, this may look as a controversial one (mostly for the XX chromosome people out there).

The name of this one is Look, and it was directed by the great french artists Petra Mrzyk and Jean-François Moriceau.

Although it may be unnecessary to some people to watch this (mostly when diamonds appear... you'll understand that in a minute!) this animation has a very unique way to show cycles in work and great animation in a very stylish look! And also, to understand this you have to understand the song writer, Sébastien Tellier (this song is from his album Sexuality, coincidently enough), who apparently is considered quite a sexual guy in France. Well, I'm not surprised he has that fame, not after watching this definitely R-rated music video. I didn't know any of that before my little research... I just loved the song. I wonder what that says about me.

Anyway, talking about the Mrzyk & Moriceau duo! You can find a ton of stuff from this two around the internet. But so you know who we're dealing with, HERE is a link with more of their animted work and HERE is a link with some of their illustration work.

This music video is great, and I hope you enjoy it!
Look, by Mrzyt & Moriceau.




Check out the other short movies from the Sharing Collection HERE!!


See you soon with another animated music video. (IF I can find the video, this one is being hard on me!)


No copyright and related rights infringements are intended with these sharings, all these animations are properties from their respective authors or studios always credited in the post.

1 comment: