Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sharing Animation - Music Video - No Corras Tanto (Cesar Diaz, 2009)

Hey! For the next sharings I thought I could go on a Music vibe! So today I'll be sharing my first animated music video ever! =)

And of course, I couldn't start with just any animated music video, I'll start with one of my big favourites! This is my favourite not because of the music, of course, the only important thing for me in this sharings are the animations!

So I'm sharing with you guys No Corras Tanto by Cesar Diaz.

I think this work is so awesome mostly because of the technique. Sand animation is my least favourite animation technique, and that's precisely because I've never seen before one film that I actually enjoyed visually. But Cesar Diaz came to change my whole oppinion about sand animation, mostly with this music video. So that's why I love this video so much!

HERE is the making off video where you can see a little bit about how it's done.

And now enjoy No Corras Tanto by Cesar Diaz.





Check out the other short movies from the Sharing Collection HERE!!


See you next week with another animated music video!


No copyright and related rights infringements are intended with these sharings, all these animations are properties from their respective authors or studios always credited in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment